Subject: Re: GNOME representation at Solutions Linux 2003, Paris
From: GNOME Foundation <[email-masked]>
To: Christophe Merlet <[email-masked]>
Cc: Leslie Proctor <[email-masked]>
Date: 26 Sep 2002 13:54:47 -0400

Hello Christophe,

> On February 4-5-6 2003 at CNIT, Paris la Défense in France, there is
> Solutions Linux 2003, 

Thank you for this information.  GNOME will be happy to go to Puteaux.

> GNOME can have a booth with other Free Software projects and LUG.
> It is possible to get some support from the GNOME Foundation to help 
> on the organization (marketing stuff, speakers, press releases, demo 
> CD...)?

I am copying Leslie Proctor on this reply since she is the person who
oversees the marketing and exposition activities for GNOME.  She is
a great resource, although I don't know how much time she will have
available.  We'd be happy to assist in organizing some conference
speakers.

Best regards,

Timothy Ney
GNOME Foundation